I don’t know about you, but I love Avocados. The only thing that could make them better would be crispy bacon, agreed? Here is a simple and delicious dip for any event from holidays to weddings.
4 Ea, Avocados
2 Ea, Lime
1 Pack, Smoked Bacon
1/2 Cup, Shredded Parmesan Cheese
2 Tablespoons Cumin
2 Tablespoons Paprika
Salt and Black Pepper to taste.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. On a cookie sheet, spread the bacon in a row (use a sheet of aluminum foil on the cookie sheet to make cleanup easier)
2. Bake the Bacon for about 10 minutes or until very crispy, set aside to cool.
3. Turn oven up to 375, spread the corn on the used bacon sheet and season the corn with the cumin and paprika.
4. Roast corn, stirring twice, for 10 minutes until a bit charred, then set aside to cool.
5. Meanwhile, remove the avocado pulp from the skins, saving the pits (keeps the color green)
6. Smash the avocados with the lime juice (if you want to go further, add lime zest too)
7. Chop the crispy bacon well, add to the avocado along with all the remaining ingredients.
8. Season with salt and pepper. (remember chips can be salty too) and mix well.
This dip will go with just about anything!