Amount Ingredient Preparation
2 ea. Sweet Potatoes
1 inch Dice
2 TBSP Olive Oil
½ ea. White Onion Small Dice
1 head Garlic Minced
3 ea. CarrotsSmall Dice
2 breasts Chicken 1 Inch Dice
½ Pound Crimini Mushrooms Halved
½ cup White Wine
½ cup Heavy Cream
2 TBSP Butter
¼ Pound Snap Peas
1 bunch Fresh Thyme
To Taste Salt & Pepper
3 TBSP Red Chili Flakes
- Place sweet potatoes in pot, fill with water and 3 TBSP of salt.
- Soft boil on medium high until just tender. (approximately 15 minutes)
- Strain cooked potatoes, toss in butter with salt, pepper and red chili flakes
- Heat saut© pan on high, add olive oil, onion, garlic, mushrooms and carrots.
- Cook mire poix until sticking to pan and deglaze with the white wine.
- Add chicken, salt, pepper and simmer high 3 minutes or until sticking. Stir frequently
- Add heavy cream, thyme and reduce 2 minutes, stir frequently.
- Add snap peas, salt and pepper and simmer 1 minute
- Serve over sweet potatoes in a bowl