Skip to content
Mom’s Day Frittata
Try this super simple recipe this Sunday for an outstanding brunch for Mom!
You will need a muffin pan for baking
- 8 Eggs, Scrambled
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Fresh Spinach
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Small Diced
- Hunk of Brie Cheese, Skin Removed, Cut into pieces
- 4 Tablespoons Salt, 3 Tablespoons Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease the muffin pan with canola oil.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl using a spoon or whisk.
- Carefully spoon mixture into muffin pan, filling only 75%. (It will Rise)
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Pop the frittata out with a spatula and cut in half.
- Serve with grilled sourdough bread, sliced cantaloupe and fresh coffee.